When she transforms she becomes Glitter Ace (Cure Ace in the original Japanese version).
Within her group, Natalie is the shortest and youngest member. She has burgundy eyes and long brown hair with her bangs pulled back.
She normally wears a sleeveless red dress with white stripes around the bottom of the skirt and a white neckline with a ribbon at the center.
She also wears magenta sneakers and white socks. During winter, she wears a red jacket with a white collar, along with a black skirt and burgundy boots.
As Glitter Ace, Natalie grows taller than the other Glitter Force warriors and she wears pink makeup. Her eyes turn magenta and her thicker, longer hair bright red, worn in one thick curl with two thinner curled segments, forelocks, and bangs brushed aside. She wears a gold pointed hair piece with a winged bow adorned by a heart and white fabric, accenting her gold earrings and necklace. She wears a red and black scalloped dress with white pointed petticoat. Over the dress is a white jacket with red detail lining and pale pink sleeve cuff. On the chest is a gold heart with two, pale pink heart-shaped fabric, while sewn to the back is a large pale pink bow with a cape-like tail. She also gets white feathered wrist pieces with red straps and matching colored knee-length boots.
Natalie is composed, calm, and wise beyond her young years. She can be strict and expects others to follow the rules, so she can appear to be bossy and accidentally say hurtful things.
However, she has an appreciation for good food, most notably sweets; such as a peach roll and Sebastian’s cake, both of which she described in great detail, and how she was a regular of a restaurant ever since being "drawn" in by their anmitsu.
Natalie comes from a Late Latin word that means "Christmas day". Her surname, Miller, means somebody who owns or works at a grain mill.
Her Japanese surname Madoka (円?) likely means circle or yen, the latter being the Japanese currency.
Her Japanese name Aguri (亜久里?) is a name from the ancient times of Japan when male children were considered more important than female. It was normally used by parents who had many daughters but no sons, therefore was an incantation towards gods or Buddha, with the intent of having the named daughter be the last female child in the family.
Natalie is a split piece of heart from Princess Marie Angelica. She was the love for her kingdom while Regina was the love for her father. After her heart was split, Natalie was sent to earth where her grandmother found her as a crying baby in the woods. When a distain was about to attack the two, the baby glowed and, when the light cleared, had matured 10 years physically.
- Maya Aida, Rachel, Clara Yotsuba, and Mackenzie Mack: At first, Natalie views the other four Glitter Force warriors as weak and wants to make them stronger so she can save Splendorius. Thus, she acts very sternly to them. Later, she befriends them and mellows out, treating them as her teammates.
- Princess Marie Angelica: Marie Angelica created Natalie when she split her heart into its good and evil halves. Natalie was created from its good half.
- Regina: Natalie's older sister, in a sense. While Natalie was created from the good half of Marie Angelica's heart, Regina was created from the evil half.
- Dina: Natalie's younger sister, in a sense. When Marie Angelica split her heart in two, her soul became Dina. Even before Natalie finds out her relation to Dina, she is committed to taking care of her just like the other warriors.
- Natalie's grandmother: Natalie has no parents and is instead raised by her adopted grandmother. Natalie's grandmother found Natalie as a baby. She taught her how to properly have a tea ceremony, as holding tea ceremonies is her job.
First, Natalie shouts, "Glitter Force Makeover!" Then, Dina flies towards her, laughs, and summons a transformation device from her bib. The device flips open to reveal that it contains the Royal Crystals and a stylus. Natalie puts a Glitter Charm into the device and says, "Insert Glitter Charm!" She then takes out the stylus, taps each of the Royal Crystals, and draws eye shadow on her eyelids while saying, "Apply shades of victory!"
Six hearts appear in Natalie's eyes. As Natalie's body becomes a silhouette, she says, "Feel the fiery energy!" as six fireballs appear around her, engulfing her in flames as she ages up. In a burst of fire, Glitter Ace's boots appear (as she says, "Glitter Boots!"), followed by her skirt and brooch ("Glitter Brooch!"). Her hair grows out and turns red, followed by the appearance of her cuffs ("Glitter Cuffs!") and bow ("Glitter Time!"). Finally, Ace draws a fiery "A" in the air and says her catchphrase.
- Ace Shot: Glitter Ace's first attack, which she performs using her Glitter Sparkle Stick. She applies a certain color depending on what attack she wants to use. The attack has four different forms: red, purple, yellow, and blue. The red form outright defeats its target. The purple form immobilizes it. The yellow form ties it up with rope, and the blue form traps it in a bubble.
First shown in a Japan-only episode, Ace can gain a fiery, red aura by believing in herself and following one of the rules of the Glitter Force. In this form, Ace is a lot stronger.
- Natalie's theme color is red.
- Dina assists Natalie to transform into Glitter Ace.
- Natalie shares her first name with Natalie Blackstone, the English dub version of Nagisa in the original Pretty Cure season dubbed by Ocean Studios.
- Natalie appears in the last episode of season 1 of Glitter Force Doki Doki.
- She can only be Glitter Ace for five minutes at a time at first, however after wearing the Golden Crown of Wisdom, she is able to retain her Glitter Ace form as long as she needs to.
- Natalie technically has a sister, Regina.
- She is the first Glitter Force Warrior to join later on in the series.
- She is the first Glitter Force Warrior to age up when she transforms.
- She is both the youngest and oldest Glitter Warrior, as well as both the shortest and tallest member.
- Natalie's last name is revealed in Episode 6 (season 2 Doki Doki), where the name "Miller" is displayed on the doorbell at the entrance of her house.
- She is the only member of the Glitter Force that doesn’t have a pixie to assist her for her transformation
"A for absolutely fabulous."
"Are you ready for it? Apply shades of victory!"
"Guaranteed to make any heart go aflutter,"
- Main article: Natalie/Gallery
|V • T • E Glitter Force Warriors|
|Glitter Force||Emily/Glitter Lucky/Glitter Candy • Kelsey/Glitter Sunny • Lily/Glitter Peace • April/Glitter Spring • Chloe/Glitter Breeze • Glitter Shadow Force • Candy/Queen Candy|
|Glitter Force Doki Doki||Maya Aida/Glitter Heart • Rachel/Glitter Diamond • Clara Yotsuba/Glitter Clover • Mackenzie Mack/Glitter Spade • Natalie/Glitter Ace • Marmo/Glitzy Marmalade|
|V • T • EGlitter Force Doki Doki characters|
|Glitter Force Warriors||Maya Aida/Glitter Heart • Rachel/Glitter Diamond • Clara Yotsuba/Glitter Clover • Mackenzie Mack/Glitter Spade • Natalie/Glitter Ace|
|Mascots||Kippie • Rory • Lance • Davi • Dina|
|Villains||Ira • Marmo • Bel • Regina • Gura • King Mercenare • Proto Mercenare • Distain|
|Minor Characters||Johnny • Mr. Kittredge • Sebastian • Princess Marie Angelica|