Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Below is a list of the Glitter Force Warriors from both series.
- Emily/Glitter Lucky (Miyuki Hoshizora/Cure Happy)
- A bright and cheerful girl, who is the leader of the group, she represents sparkling light and holds the power of Holy light.
- Kelsey/Glitter Sunny (Akane Hino/Cure Sunny)
- The orange member of the Glitter Force, she controls the power of fire. Kelsey is equally passionate about volleyball and her family's restaurant. She represents brilliance and power and holds the power of fire.
- Lily/Glitter Peace (Yayoi Kise/Cure Peace)
- A timid girl, her fear is a weapon in itself as it results in unintended but dangerous outlashes at the enemy. She represents glitter and fun and holds the power of lightning.
- April/Glitter Spring (Nao Midorikawa/Cure March)
- Strong and courageous. She has to be a responsible and caring older sister to her six siblings. Out of the 5 Cures, she can run at the fastest speed, and can thus run up and along vertical walls. She represents intense courage and holds the power of wind.
- Chloe/Glitter Breeze (Reika Aoki/Cure Beauty)
- Out of the rest of the warriors, she is the most rational, which together with her leadership experiences in school, makes her the level-headed one who talks reason into the others. She represents nobility and beauty and holds the power of ice.
- Candy/Queen Candy
- A Glitter Force Warrior-like ally. She is the girls' primary fairy helper, manifesting herself in human form as the next queen of Jubiland.
- Glitter Shadow Force
- Evil copies of the Glitter Force, created by Rascal.
- Maya Aida/Glitter Heart (Mana Aida/Cure Heart)
- The bright and energetic student council president of Seashell Bay Middle School in her second year. She's a person who believes that actions speak louder than words, and will often jump in to help others without even thinking about it.
- Rachel/Glitter Diamond (Rikka Hishikawa/Cure Diamond)
- The student council secretary in Seashell Bay Middle School. She's Maya’s childhood friend. She was always protected by her back then, which makes Rachel always believe in Maya, but Rachel always protected Maya when she was a trouble maker. She is also one of the ten best students in national mock exams.
- Clara Yotsuba/Glitter Clover (Alice Yotsuba/Cure Rosetta)
- Clara is the insanely rich heiress to a huge company, and as such she's ladylike. Although she is almost perpetually calm, she's quite formidable when she's angry, as she knows martial arts. She's a kind person, sweet, talented and gentle, but often flaunts wealth involuntarily.
- Mackenzie Mack/Glitter Spade (Makoto Kenzaki/Cure Sword)
- The royal guard of Splendorius in parallel worlds. She came to Seashell Bay to find the princess after her nation was invaded and became a super idol and extremely popular fashionista. Cool and always has a strong sense of responsibility, but harbored remorse for feeling that she didn't protect the princess, and doesn't get along well with her new allies.
- Natalie Miller/Glitter Ace (Aguri Madoka/Cure Ace)
- A mysterious character that appears at the end of episode 2 (season 2) and is formally introduced as Natalie to help the Glitter Force reach her level. She is shown to be a very strong, smart, and a very wise girl.
- Glitter Empress (Cure Empress)
- One of the legendary Glitter Force Warriors. She was the original user of the Glitter Crystal Pad, and bears a resemblance to Glitter Heart.